Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mid-Event Survey

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now? Wicked by Gregory Maguire

2. How many books have you read so far? two

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I'm saving Matilda by Roald Dahl because it's going to be a breezy read and I think I'll like it a lot

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? nope

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? yes, little things here and there but I try to get back to reading as quickly as I can

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? how easy it is! and how hard it is to actually read without getting sucked into all the challenges and commenting and such because those take a lot of time!

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? nope, I think it's great!

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Maybe I won't keep track of the time I've spent reading.

9. Are you getting tired yet? I took a one-hour nap and so I'm wide awake and alert.

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? No, but everyone is doing a great job!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes. Apparently you have to program yourself to not spent more than ten minutes online every hour, or the reading part of the read-a-thon won't get very far :P

    Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete