Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hour Three


I started a new book, The Hunt for the Seventh by Christine Morton-Shaw.

I felt an immediate affinity for the book when the boy stands out in the gardens and feeds the peacocks.

We have peacocks that roam our apartment complex, so I decided to go out and feed them as well.

They weren't on our deck, so I put some cat food out for them anyway, but then my own cat followed me outside and began eating it. So much for that. Then, she started drinking out of a bucket that had rainwater in it and I didn't want her to get sick. So I went and got my boots and coat and went outside to empty the bucket. I thought briefly that the deck needs sweeping, but I would rather be reading.

Books read: Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Total pages read: 180
Time spent reading: 2 hours, 10 min

1 comment:

  1. You have peacocks? That sounds pretty :-) Good luck reading!

    ReplyDelete