Sunday, July 27, 2008

I love browsing book blogs almost as much as visiting bookstores. So here I am with one of my own! You can see on the sidebar a list of the books I have read in 2008. I'm not going to review all of those, but I will review the books I read from here on out.

Here are my top 10 favorites so far this year:


  1. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  2. A Pigeon and a Boy by Meir Shalev
  3. The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
  4. The Abstinence Teacher by Tom Perrotta
  5. The Sea, the Sea by Iris Murdoch
  6. The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro
  7. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
  8. Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt by Anne Rice
  9. The Coffee Trader by David Liss
  10. Life of Pi by Yann Martel

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the Time Traveler's Wife too. Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Book Blog neighborhood! I look forward to reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete